We live a life where we always expect for big things to happen. We think that if something small happens in our lives, we’re not on the right track. And for big things to happen, we work harder.
At times, we fail because we don’t pay attention to a lot of small things. These quotes about small things making big difference will inspire you to appreciate the little things in life.
While we work hard to be wealthier, happier, and better, we ignore the fact that most of what we have achieved and experienced in life result from small things. This affects the way we create a peaceful and happier life.
When we cannot appreciate and acknowledge the small things, we lose sight of the most important, beautiful, and special things. Thus, the first thing to do is to understand those small things are also important.
If you can combine fewer efforts, you’ll definitely achieve greatness in the long run. So, never prevent yourself from doing small things, as they are very significant for success.
More frequently, we overlook the smaller things in life and end up missing out on several opportunities for happiness and greatness.
You ought to understand that even the smallest things in life can make a big difference. Many times, these small things are our source of happiness. Thus, try to engage yourself in smaller things every day.
Try to achieve small goals precisely, and one day you’ll realize how these small things can make a big difference in your life.
Quotes about small things making big difference
1.“It’s dreadful what little things lead people to misunderstand each other.”-
2. “It’s the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen.” – John Wooden
3. “One may walk over the highest mountain one step at a time.” – John Wanamaker
4. “Sometimes, little things make a big difference.”―
5. “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
6. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.” – Robert Louis
7. “You need to let the little things that would ordinarily bore you suddenly thrill you.”-
8. “We cannot all do great things, but we can do small things with great love.” – Mother Teresa
9. “Sometimes the little opportunities that fly at us each day can have the biggest impact.” –
10. “Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.” – Vincent Van Gogh
11. “Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.” – Doug Firebaugh
12. “It’s always the little things that make the big things happen.”-
13. “It is the little bits of things that fret and worries us; we can dodge an elephant, but we can’t dodge a fly.” – Josh Billings
14. “The best thing about the future is that it only comes one day at a time.” – Abraham Lincoln
15. “Do the little things right to reach the big goals.” –
16. “Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs.” – Henry Ford
17. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.”- Robert J Collier
18. “Bit by bit, whatever you see to be petty becomes plenty.” –
19. “The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Chinese Proverb
20. “You will never change your life until you change something you do daily.” – Mike Murdock
21. “Let me tell you something big: Give importance to little things!”-
22. “Most of the critical things in life, which become the starting points of human destiny, are little things.” – R. Smith
23. “We forget the little things, so it’s no wonder some of us screw up the big things.” – Neil Cavuto
24. “Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time.” – Mark Twain
25. “Little jobs require little men, and it’s the little jobs that keep a kingdom running.”-
26. “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” – Robert Brault
27. “It’s the little things you do day in and day out that count. That’s the way you teach your children.” – Amanda Pays
28. “The older I get, the more I’m conscious of ways very small things can make a change in the world. Tiny little things, but the world is made up of tiny matters, isn’t it?” – Sandra.
Do small things really matter?
Yes, small things make a big difference.
Recently, as I was shopping in one of the best shopping stores, I accidentally bumped into the kitchen section. Since I was passing the time before I could fetch my son from school, I loitered in the corridors for a while. I was hooked to a massive measuring cup that caught my eye.
At that moment, I realized I’ve always wanted a measuring cup to make cooking and baking much simpler, yet I’ve never purchased one.
I recklessly added that $4.50 measuring cup to my cart. Nowadays, I use it at all times, which makes me wonder why I’ve been waiting for such a long time to buy such a small and cheap thing that has made a big difference in my life.
I’m sure you’re wondering why I’m thrilled about a new measuring cup, but it changed my perception toward small things and moments in life.
We all have those small things or moments that usually go unappreciated or unnoticed because we think they are irrelevant or assume because we live in a culture that values significant achievements.
But what if we made it habitual to celebrate and embrace small endeavors? Life goes on while we’re waiting for big things to happen to give us some inner peace, joy, or contentment, while most often, the small things are the ones that truly matter.
We hope these quotes about small things making big difference will inspire you and be able to share with your family and friends. Also, feel free to mention your most favorite quote(s) in the comment section below.