We’ve all heard of Y.O.L.O- You only live once. So why is it easy to be committed to our daily life and routines?
We wake up, take breakfast as usual, commute to work, perform our daily duties, and then head back home.
While at home, with the little time remaining, we do our chores before heading back to bed again. And the process repeats itself the following days.
Sounds boring, right? That’s because it is. For this reason, we were inspired to write these remarkable quotes about living life to the fullest and being happy.
We humans quest for a prosperous and happy life throughout our lifetime, but how can we achieve this? The answer is simply to be humble and appreciate what we have.
It all starts with our mindset.
A grown mindset believes that we can be the best version of ourselves.
When we build an attitude for happiness, our mindset adapts to that, and we find ourselves being happy most of the time. This is essential because if we don’t believe we can actually be happy, we won’t bother to try.
Besides, we like fantasizing a lot about what we think might be a predicament to achieve in real life. By fantasizing, we acquire happiness only for a short period of time, which we end up frustrated.
It deviates us from real happiness and our ability to attain our goals fully.
To live life to the fullest and be happy depends on our dreams and our actions towards achieving our desired goals.
These quotes about living life to the fullest and being happy will inspire you to break free and live life to the fullest.
Quotes About Living Life to the Fullest And Being Happy
1.“You can’t reach for anything new if your hands are still full of yesterday’s junk.”– Louise Smith
2. “If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.”―
3. “Cherish your yesterdays, dream your tomorrows, and live your todays.”– Anonymous
4. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.”– Helen Keller
5. “I love that this morning’s sunrise does not define itself by last night’s sunset.”– Steve Maraboli
6. “If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.”―
7. “Don’t wait. Make memories today. Celebrate your life!”
8. “The life you have left is a gift. Cherish it. Enjoy it now, to the fullest. Do what matters, now.”― Leo Babauta
9. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” – Arthur Rubinstein
10. “Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.” – Danny Kaye
11. “The life you have left is a gift. Cherish it. Enjoy it now, to the fullest. Do what matters, now.”- Leo Babauta
12. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
13. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.”
14. “Don’t let procrastination take over your life. Be brave and take risks. Your life is happening right now.”―
15. “Nothing is more precious than being in the present moment. Fully alive, fully aware.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
16. “Don’t be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin.” – Grace Hansen
17. “When people are to busy to survive they forget to live.”– Stephan Attia
18. “Live as if it was your last day and die as if it were your first day.” – Jodi
19. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
20. “A calm mind is the most lethal machete to chop the miseries of our life.”―
21. “I don’t wait for the calendar to figure out when I should live life.”― Gene Simmons
22. “It is not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts”― Adlai Stevenson
23. “Life is filled with unanswered questions, but it is the courage to seek those answers that continues to give meaning to life.”― J.D. Stroube
24. “To live ordinary life prudence is enough; to live extraordinary life passion is a must.”―
25. “Live your life on purpose with no apologies or regrets.”― Angela Cecilia
26. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” – Arthur Rubinstein
27. “The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for a newer and richer experience.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
Does happiness lie in our needs or the little things?
To be happy, we should be ready to change our habits. It’s all about having our own perspective and mindset. We usually forget to balance our doings to ensure we live a happy and fulfilling life.
For instance, at our younger age, we party hard; being adults, we end up incurring high student debts.
Of course, nobody likes to live under pressure, even if it’s the little things.
It is for this reason that setting up a milestone is essential from the start. It may not sort all your problems, but at least it will enable you to lead a sorted life.
The moment you start living a sorted life, you can simply live a happy life.
Many people get used to repetitive routines that they rarely seek to realize all the amazing venture’s life offers.
Instead of challenging themselves to a greater life, they decide to stick to a life full of mediocrity.
Besides, so many people have adapted to life’s daily noise without realizing how it negatively affects and wastes their valuable time.
Don’t waste your precious time being confined in someone’s life. Never allow your routines and habits to imprison you in an unproductive lifestyle of your own choosing. These quotes will motivate you to live your life with excitement, joy, and passion.
Which of these quotes did you like?
So what’s your take on the quotes about living life to the fullest and being happy? Do you have any suggestions? Let us know in the comment section below.