Sometimes, love has no boundaries. There are moments in life where you love someone unconditionally, then all of a sudden, you start to grow feelings for someone else.
Whenever you feel stuck in such a predicament, loving 2 people at the same time quotes will help you easily navigate this complicated scenario.
Whenever we think of love- passionate love, romantic love, true love- we tend to think of two people who mean everything to one another, eventually blocking out the likelihood of anyone else entering the picture.
For most people, being in love only applies to two people. To them, love is a feeling which can only be felt for one person at a time. And if one person claims to love two different people they aren’t dating, it’s often easy to judge off as just separate crushes of the same intensity.
But is that right? Is it possible to love more than one person simultaneously, to feel intensely, passionately, madly about two people? Let’s find out.
Is it possible to love two people at the same time?
Putting in mind the difference between ‘crushing on’ or ‘being in love, loving two people simultaneously is certainly not the most common thing. It needs a depth of investment and feeling in romantic relationships, which can be challenging for many people to maintain equally for two people.
However, you can undeniably be in love with two people at the same time. One might bring out your sexy side, confidence, and you’ll love them for it. The other person might make you feel deeply connected, loved, and safe, and you’ll also love that person.
You can fall in love with one person for what you see in them and simultaneously love someone else for a different reason. Therefore, being in love is a choice. If you’re in love with one person, you can choose to turn yourself on or off to the possibility of being open to letting someone else in. Sometimes, a romantic relationship quote is all it takes to explore the options. If you’re in love with two different people, then these loving 2 person at the same time quotes are worth reading.
Loving 2 Person at The Same Time Quotes
1. “If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn’t have fallen for the second.” – Johnny Depp.
2. “If you can love the wrong person that much, imagine how much you can love the right one.” – Brandon Stanton.
3. “You can love two people at the same time but never at the same level.” – Unknown.
4. “I do think it is possible to fall in love with two people in the same time.” – Morena Baccarin.
5. “If you want a relationship that looks and feels like the most amazing thing on earth, you need to treat it like it is the most amazing thing on earth.” – intentionaltoday.com.
6. “The most confused we ever get is when we try to convince our heads of something our hearts know is a lie.” – Karen Moning.
7. “Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions never lie to you.” – Roger Ebert.
8. “If you sure you understand everything that is going on, you are hopelessly confused.” – Walter F Mondale.
9. “It is difficult to know at what moment love begins; it is less difficult to know that it has begun.” – Henry Longfellow.
10. “I don’t understand why destiny allowed some people to meet when there’s no way for them to be together.” – Unknown.
11.”The fate of your heart is your choice and no one else gets a vote.” – Sarah Dessen.
12. “You can’t follow your heart when it is more confused than your head.” – Anon.
13. “Let’s not forget it’s you and me vs the problem… not you vs me.” – Steve Maraboli
How can you handle being in love with two people at the same time?
If you feel like you’re in love with two people at the same time, don’t act rashly.
You might be compelled to tell both people about your feelings, to start an affair with a new partner, or to part ways with your current one, all of which are likely to have unpleasant consequences for you as well as the two partners.
Instead, it would help if you considered seeing a therapist get to the bottom of what’s actually going inside you. It’s not necessarily about the other people; it’s about you. For instance, if your commitment-phobic, there’s always a reason.
Work through the cause with your therapist to learn what intimacy is and to understand yourself even better. Once you understand yourself and what’s going on in your heart, you’ll be more able to communicate your feelings to other people.
However, considering how monogamy is progressively paving the way to more flexible options, it could be tempting to imagine a scenario where you could work out a relationship with two people without it being cheating. Even if one of your partners has favorable views of polyamory, announcing that you’ve fallen for someone else will hardly generate a great response.
If you want to consider dating two people (or polyamory), have a transparent, honest separate conversation with each party to see if they’re open to it.
Nonetheless, we hope you liked our collection of loving 2 people at the same time quotes. If so, feel free to share them with your loved ones.