How you start your day sets the mood for the rest of your day. If you start the day successfully, you’ll have a perfect mood for the challenges and adventures ahead.
However, if your day starts poorly, you’re likely to miss out on seizing the day’s opportunities. Being in a motivated and energized state in the morning can have a great impact on your life.
And what better way to start your day than reading these funny morning quotes to start the day!The following quotes will help you start your day in the right manner and give you a good laugh as they possess some great sense of humor.
Reading some inspiring quotes in the morning is amazing. Imagine jumping out of bed, feeling motivated and energized. Aren’t you going to be more productive throughout the day? Of course, you are.
Sometimes mornings can be hard, especially if you had an inadequate amount of sleep. However, that doesn’t mean the rest of your day should be ruined.
Take hold of every opportunity and positivity in your life, and make sure not to let anything prevent you from having a good day.
Besides, who loves being bothered while regaining energy? Who likes being interrupted while dreaming of their most beloved person? Yes, it can certainly give you a bad start, but never let it affect the rest of your day.
Read these funny morning quotes to start the day, and you’ll get to understand that there’s no such thing as a morning person regardless of how smart or successful you are. Everybody strives to get started in the morning.
Funny Morning Quotes to Start the Day
1. “A morning coffee is my favorite way of starting the day, settling the nerves so that they don’t later fray.” — Marcia Carrington
2. “Some people wake up fast. Some people wake up slow. I wake up dead.” — John Marsden
3. “There should be a rule against people trying to be funny before the sun comes up.” — Kristen Chandler
4. “Lose an hour in the morning and you will spend all day looking for it.” — Richard Whately
5. “Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.” ― Glen Cook
6. “It is only in the morning that one should marry, read unfavorable reviews, make one’s will, beat one’s servants, and so forth.” – E.T.A. Hoffmann
7. “Life kisses our faces every morning. Yet, between morning and evening, she laughs at our sorrows.” — Kahlil Gibran
8. “I love the early hours of the day. It’s a nice place to visit but I wouldn’t want to live there.” — James Lileks
9. “Everyone wants me to be a morning person. I could be one, only if morning began after noon.” – Tony Smite
10. “I yawned and stretched luxuriously in the morning. I make noises when I stretch because it feels ten times better than stretching silently.” ― Kevin Hearne
11. “Afternoons are hard. Mornings are pure evil from the pits of hell, which is why I don’t do them anymore.” – Rachel Caine
12. “I love the early hours of the day. It’s a nice place to visit but I wouldn’t want to live there.”
13. “Good morning has moved, he now lives with good mood and a beautiful day in a country before our time.”
14.“Some mornings I just feel like breaking the damn alarm but then one thing always stops me. I paid hundreds of dollars to buy my phone.”– Job Might
15. “Sometimes I wake up and think I should start wearing a beret, but I don’t do it.” – Mitch Hedburg
16. “One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I’ll never know.” – Groucho Marx
17. “I was part of the world of the beautiful and rich in eternal sunshine and parties. Then my Good morning alarm just woke me up. Good Morning!”
18. “The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.” – Robert Frost
19. “I’m sorry for people who don’t drink. They wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day.” – Dean Martin
20. “It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it.” – John Steinbeck
21. “Mornings are pure evil from the pits of hell, which is why I don’t do them anymore.” – Rachel Caine
22. “I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.” – Benjamin Franklin
23. “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.” – Elon Musk
Morning Is the Best Time to Start Your Day
Starting your day in the morning enables you to exploit your energy before considering going out into a day that might be stressful and out of control. This creates a feeling of self-satisfaction and viability, thus improving your mind frame and how you associate with others.
Besides, the morning schedule is also a daily practice. It is through the frequent practice that you’ll become used to and do seamlessly. When we regularly train our bodies to adapt to schedules, we are more likely to be productive. This directs our state of mind, hormones, and wake cycle.
Ensuring a reliable, solid and regular morning schedule also enhances your basic leadership skills. When you have an alternating morning consistently, you get to spend your confined leadership abilities to decide what to do during the day. However, when it’s equivalent, you don’t have to consider it. Instead, you channel your energy onto other significant choices.
We hope you loved our shared funny morning quotes to start the day. Share your thoughts on these quotes with your family, friends, and loved ones. Would you like to share your opinions with us? Please do so in the comment section below. You may also share them on your social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Thanks for reading!