Movies can be a great source of inspiration. We often relate to the characters and the words they speak. And many famous quotes like can’t eat can’t sleep reach for the stars quotes have originated from movies.
The conversations are so unique that they become everyone’s favorite quotes or phrases. People use dialogues as quotes at their preferred time.
Can’t eat can’t sleep reach for the stars quotes originated from the 1995 romantic movie “It Takes Two” starring Ashley Olsen, Mary-Kate, Steve Guttenberg, and Kirstie Alley.
This line has a profound meaning; it inspires people to achieve their goals and dreams.Our daily routine or life sometimes makes us forget about achieving our dreams, one at a time.
And before we know it, we’ve lost the drive that once propelled us to attain our goals.A little inspiration drives creativity and progress.
Inspired people create impeccable artworks, design better mousetraps, and lead businesses that totally transform marketplaces.
One of the best ways to maintain progress is to keep the flames of inspiration burning by reading the following inspirational quotes.
We tend to reflect back and accept the ideas and traits that we observe around us every day. Therefore, sometimes all we need to be inspired is to read a few inspiring quotes daily.
Besides, who knew a simple romantic movie could deliver such positivity and inspiring dialogues in each frame. We would definitely recommend the movie to anyone who needs some inspiration to attain their goals, especially those who are not from the 90s.
Can’t Eat Can’t Sleep Reach For the Stars Quotes
1. “Guys like him like girls with food names: Cookie, Muffin, Candy… They don’t marry girls like me.” – Diane Barrows
2. “Ask anyone. Every full moon, Old Lady Calloway’s ghost crosses the lake and eats one of the campers.” – Amanda Lemmon
3. “Well, then you’d better unadopt her, quick. Mr. Callaway’s gettin’ married in 90 minutes at St. Bartholomew’s. He’s expecting his daughter to be there, his real daughter.” – Vincenzo
4. “If you embarrass me in front of all these people, I’ll make sure you never play anything, ever, again. Have I made myself clear?” – Clarice Kensington
5. “Oh, I’ve got a thousand pounds of wild animal under my butt and she says relax!” – Diane Barrows
6. “Sticking to one person for a lifetime is not a waste of time or lack of better ones, it means you’ve found your place of eternity” – Michael Bassey
7. “That can’t eat, can’t sleep, reach for the stars over the fence, world series kind of love.” – It Takes Two
8. “Never liked this one. It only takes 1 person to instigate an unprovoked attack, whether it be verbal or physical. Someone defending themselves or not allowing themselves to be abused is not at fault for anything.” – It Takes Two
9. “Need people in our lives with whom we can be as open as possible. To have real conversations with people may seem like such a simple, obvious suggestion, but it involves courage and risk.” – It Takes Two
10. ‘I’ve driven away more possible parents than you’ll ever meet. Don’t you want a family?” – It Takes Two
11. “Trust each other again and again. When the trust level gets high enough, people transcend apparent limits, discovering new and awesome abilities of which they were previously unaware.” – It Takes Two
12. “I didn’t say I don’t make promises. I don’t make promises I can’t keep. There’s a big difference.” – It Takes Two
13. “Guys like him like girls with food names. Cookie, Muffin, Candy. They don’t marry girls like me.” – Diane Barrows
14. “You know, I really thought it was that can’t-eat, can’t-sleep, reach-for-the-stars, over-the-fence, World Series kind of stuff.” – Diane Barrows
15. “Sorry to ruin your wedding. I just didn’t want the wrong girl going down the aisle. I mean the wrong flower girl.” – Diane Barrows
16. “You were supposed to protect her! You should’ve done something. Y-Y-You could’ve slit their tires or something! Anything!” – It Takes Two
17. “Okay. Okay. Maybe I’ll just stand in the back and take a little look-see.” – Diane Barrows
18. “Oh, I’ve got a thousand pounds of wild animal under my butt and she says relax!” – Diane Barrows
19. “This orphan stuff is like growing up in a dog pound. Everybody wants puppies.” – Amanda Lemmon
20. “They won’t let me adopt you on my salary; besides, you deserve a mother *and* a father.” – Diane Barrows
21. “Guys like him like girls with food names like Cookie or Muffin or Candy, not girls like.” – Diane Barrows
22. “I made my money the old-fashioned way: pure dumb luck.” – Roger Callaway
23. “I know. It’s got to be that can’t-eat, can’t-sleep, reach-for-the-stars, over-the-fence, World Series kind of stuff, right?” – Amanda Lemmon
24. “Kid: Ask anyone. Every full moon, Old Lady Calloway’s ghost crosses the lake and eats one of the campers.” –Amanda Lemmon
25. “We couldn’t find you! Miss Van Dyke was here. What did you want us to do, lie in front of the van, for God’s sake?” – Patty
Can’t Eat Can’t Sleep Reach For the Stars Quotes Are Remarkable
Not all movie lines become phrases or famous quotes that exist for decades. Conversations are used to convey feelings in a movie. Some feelings become so unique that they’re emphasized after the movie is released.
Many people start to adapt the conversations and use them as quotes with their family, friends, and loved ones.
Apart from its romance, every quote from this movie shows some realism in the society. It talked about the emotions and daily struggles related to every human being.
During the dialogue between the daughter and mother conversation, no one expected such a powerful line from a little girl.
Every movie has a specific dialogue that will forever stay in our hearts, which inspires us and help us to face every obstacle with courage.
Being propelled into the film, It takes two, would definitely instill some motive to those who don’t believe in themselves or their dreams. The movie contains inspiring dialogues that have been the talk of the town till now.
We hope you enjoyed our shared can’t eat can’t sleep reach for the stars quotes. Let us know your favorite quote. Which quote has inspired you a lot? Kindly let us know in the comment section below.
Meanwhile, feel free to share these quotes with your family, friends, and loved ones.