If you wished to be loved, love, meaning: Don’t expect love without giving it. Love and happiness are interconnected. If you cannot love someone, you cannot achieve happiness. If you wish to achieve happiness, you have to spread love as much as possible.
If you wished to be loved, love.
Loving others is a great way to get them to love you in return. When someone loves you, then there is a greater chance a relationship will last.
Below are some tips to love others.
Become more selfless
Be honest and open. If something positive happened to you, don’t keep it a secret. Don’t ask for something you want, instead, give them what they need. You might be shocked by the joy that comes back to you when someone gives love unconditionally to you. If you want to be loved, love others first and foremost before you love yourself.
Be patient with people. It takes time for relationships to mature if no one tries to do at first glance.
Identify ways you can contribute
Invest your time, effort, money and materials to help others. Helping others will make you become a part of their life. It is also a way that people can see how you are as a person. It is also a way for people to get closer to you when they see how much you care for them.
When people need help, you are there for them. They appreciate it and they will be grateful to you because it’s not easy to find someone who does such generous things.
Being a good person is the main key in order to achieve love and happiness.
In a world full of evil, be the light
Actions speak louder than words. If you wish to be loved by others, then your actions should show how much you love them and that will get their heart. It is hard to get a person’s heart if you always keep them guessing about your intentions. When someone sees your good qualities, they will automatically want more of you in their life.
Make more time for loved ones
You have to make time for your loved ones. It is very hard to find true love if you are always busy and not making time for the people you love like your loved ones. People will have more respect for you and love you even more when they see how much you care for them.
You should never lose track of your loved one. They will be more than happy to spend time with you when they know you care a lot about them. If they see that you care, they’ll want to spend more time with you and they’ll love spending time with you.
Break away from the negative
You can be mature and self-sufficient, but if you always talk about the bad things people have done to you, others will not like you. You’re trying to say that the other person is evil. This is a mean thing to do when all you want is love and happiness for yourself and others.
When positively thinking about someone, think of his good qualities instead of his bad ones. Think of the positive things they’ve done for you, when they’re there for you and how much they care about you. Don’t think of the negative things they’ve done to you because that will make them feel bad about themselves.
If you wished to be loved, love – Related Quotes
1. “Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.” – Karl A. Menninger.
2. “Be a reflection of what you’d like to receive. If you want love, give love. If you want truth, be truthful. If you want respect, give respect. What you give out will return to you.” – Kristen Butler.
3. “You give loyalty, you’ll get it back. You give love, you’ll get it back.” – Tommy Lasorda.
4. “Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
5. “Happiness doesn’t result from what we get, but from what we give.” – Ben Carson.
6. “Give and receive; give big and receive big; give freely and receive freely; give poorly and receive poorly.” -Israelmore Ayivor
7. “Don’t expect to receive if you’re not willing to give.” – Anonymous.
8. ” To give your best is to receive the best.” – Raymond Holliwell.
9. “Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.” – Elbert Hubbard.
10. “Life gives to the give and takes from the taker.” – Mark Victor Hansen.
11. “Give and Take…
For to the bee a flower is a fountain if life
And to the flower a bee is a messenger of love
And to both, bee and flower,
the giving and the receiving is a need and an ecstasy. ” – Khalil Gibran.
12. “Give Respect. Take Respect”. – Anonymous.
13. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” – David Viscott.
14. “Joy of giving, joy of receiving.” –
15. ” If you want to be loved, be lovable.” – Ovid.
Love and happiness go hand in hand. If you wish to achieve happiness, then I suggest you spread love and show how much you love others. When someone loves you, your chances of being happy will increase.
When people see that you truly love them, they will want to be with you forever and they’ll want to be more than friends with you.