Do What You Have To Do Until You Can Do What You Want To Do, Meaning
There’s no such thing as a free lunch, and there won’t be for you unless you have a way to make money. You can start working towards fulfilling your dream when you have a source of income that can feed you and your loved ones.
Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do
Often times, we feel we should be doing more with our lives. We feel like we’re not living up to the potential that we have, and that because of this, we should be doing more.
When it comes down to it, the only thing that really matters is how you feel. If you have to do something, and you’re not enjoying it… do something else.
But before deciding to leave your current job, ask yourself if you have enough savings to feed yourself and your family.
This is very important. We all have passions and dreams, but we need money too.
If you think “I am not made for it!” Think twice!! Are you sure you are made for something else? How passionate are you about that? Can you start your dream venture while continuing your current job?
If you think you can, that’s the best option for you. Because you are earning money and also trying to fulfill your dream.
And, when you earning enough money from your dream venture, just leave your job or leave your job when you have enough savings.
It’s important to remember that sometimes you have to do what needs to be done, even if you don’t think it’s a good idea.
There are times when we just need to look out for ourselves and the people we love.
Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do (Related Quotes)
1. “You become what you believe, not what you think or what you want.” – Oprah Winfrey
2. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
3. “It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures.” – Oprah Winfrey
4. “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” – Oprah Winfrey
5. “We want to do many things in life, but instead of taking initiative, we keep on waiting for them.” – Harbinderjit
6. “Always be careful of where you run to. When the going gets tough, take it easy and slow down, else you venture into the den of lions.” ―
7. “Before you make any choice or take any decision do think twice, in order to avoid regret. For, it does not cost anything.” – Emeasoba George
8. “No matter what you say. No matter what you do. No matter what you think. Remember this: Everyone Deserves Respect.” – The Quoted Iris
9. “So many things people say may seem so good and right; you only have to think twice to know what is so good and right!” ―
10. “Take a deep breath and think twice before reacting. Reactions are like boomerangs, what you throw out into the world, will eventually come back to you.” ―
11. “It’s not so bad when you have nothing to fight for.. than you have nothing to lose.. it’s worse when you realize you are not worth fighting for.” – Slavko Strangar
12. “Though nobody can go back and make a new beginning… Anyone can start over and make a new ending.”― Chico Xavier
Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do. If you’re in school, then finish your degree. If you’re in college, then take the classes that are required of you.
You need to do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do. If you’re going to college, you’ll need to take the classes that you’re required to take.
If you are too busy with your current job and can’t focus on your dream, keep doing it until you have enough savings or your dream making you enough money to lead your life.