Push today for what you want tomorrow, meaning:
if you want something tomorrow, you must start working towards it today.
Do you want to become a millionaire in the future? It is not enough that you do not start preparing for it today. If you want it, your hard work must commence today, this year and every year until you achieve it.
Push today for what you want tomorrow
Why? Because it is an irreversible decision to leave the weight of your past behind. Convert your dreams into reality. Because you are the only person that can make that decision, and you can revert back to yesterday anytime.
Remember, in order to achieve anything in life, we have to put our passions aside for a little while and sacrifice. This means skipping everything enjoyable that we have planned for our day ahead and focus on one thing: achieving our goal. We should not hesitate to push hard today if we want to go forward with the rest of our lives.
Determination is key
Whether you are pushing for a job promotion, or a brand new house with your family, or for one more year to achieve your 100 million dollar goal; be determined to push forward, and remind yourself that the most important thing is what you want to achieve.
Do not push yourself because your friends are doing it. Do not push yourself because the media says if you do not do it then you will be left behind. Push yourself because you want it.
We cannot see beyond our own lives, and we don’t know where our actions will take us in the future. But we all just need one simple reminder – If we want something bad enough, then today is the day to start working towards it.
The only thing that should matter is your goals and aspirations
If you are thinking about a career in musical theater but have been too lazy to look for jobs or fill out an application form, then today is the day to start doing what you need to do. If you are looking at houses but aren’t ready to put in an offer yet because of your finances and down payment, well then today is the time to figure out what needs to be done so that it can happen.
All it takes is a little push, and who knows, maybe tomorrow will be the new version of you.
You must eliminate the doubts in your mind
So that you will be able to push forward. Remember, if we do not try then the only thing that will happen is that nothing will happen at all. We should always find ways to push forward. We are too young for regrets and too old for failures.
What is your vision for the future?
Do you think that you cannot achieve more? Are you thinking that life is just a guessing game and that whatever happens will happen in the future? It is important to ask yourself these questions every day. Our lives are determined by our decisions, so what should we do today, tomorrow and forever?
Expect the best, believe in yourself and the rest will follow –
Push today for what you want tomorrow because it will eventually be your tomorrow. Do not set your hopes up so high that you get disappointed when you fail. Pushing forward means that you are okay with the outcome of your decision.
Push Today For What You Want Tomorrow. ( Related Quotes)
1.” Leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today. ” – Abraham Lincoln .
2.”Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” – Jack Ma.
3. “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.” – Robert Tew .
4.”Be grateful for what you have today, because you might not have it tomorrow. ” – Anonymous.
5.”Yesterday is gone, tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today, let us begin. ” – Mother Teresa.
6. “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
7. “Forget yesterday – it has already forgotten you. Don’t sweat tomorrow – you haven’t even met. Instead, open your eyes and your heart to a truly precious gift – today.” – Steve Maraboli .
8. “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi.
9. “Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.” – Simone de Beauvoir.
10. “If we could unfold the future, the present would be our greatest care.” – Edward Counsel.
11. “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” – Ralph Marston.
12. “The future starts today, not tomorrow.” – Pope John Paul II.
13. “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” – Buddha.
14. ” The future is always beginning now.” – Mark Strand.
15. “Do something today that your future self will thank you for. ” – Sean Patrick Flanery.
We have to acknowledge that being a successful person is not as simple as just wishing that you are one. It’s hard and tough. You must learn to be consistent, patient, hardworking and constant in your progress. Push today for what you want tomorrow because someday tomorrow will be here and you will only have yourself to blame if you were not prepared then.