Friends are important pillars in our lives, and the last thing you’ll want is to see them suffer. But, unfortunately, medical complications are a common issue in life. Thankfully, your friend has been diagnosed and is about to undergo medical treatment through surgery.
At this moment, your support will be of much importance to them, and if there’s anything you can do to help them gain spirit and courage is to send them a collection of prayer before surgery quotes.
When one is about to undergo surgery, it brings much worry to the person, family members, and friends. The person at this moment is so much nervous about the chances of coming out alive or the surgery being successful and needs more encouragement, emotional strength, prayers, inspiration, and support to overcome the situation.
Prayers before surgery are always important to the person’s recovery; they help you put your trust and faith in God and ask for his blessings. Through prayers, you can also ask God to protect and guide your friend as they begin surgery.
In times like this, life can test your faith. These prayer before surgery quotes will inspire you to find the perfect words for a friend undergoing surgery. Hopefully, they’ll bring your dearest and nearest some positivity, too.
They can also be altered to include your friend’s name and other details about the surgery.
Prayer Before Surgery Quotes for A Friend
1. “When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.” – Isaiah 43:2.
2. “You were born with the ability to change someone’s life, don’t ever waste it.” – Kushandwizdom.
3. “Behind every strong person there is a story that gave them no choice.” – Unknown.
4. “A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” – Christopher Reeve.
5. “Be strong, be fearless, be beautiful. And believe that anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.” – Misty Copeland.
6. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
7. “You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.” – Bob Marley.
8. “Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.” – Steve Maraboli.
9. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller.
10. “But to understand what it means to be strong and courageous, Christians should look to the person of Christ.” – Marvin Olasky.
11. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius.
12. “Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed.” – John F. Kennedy.
13. “Courage conquers all things: it even gives strength to the body.” – Ovid.
14. “It’s the easiest thing in the world for a man to deceive himself.” – Benjamin Franklin.
Prayers for A Friend Before Surgery Are Uplifting
Praying for a friend to undergo a successful surgery can help calm his nerves and anxiety before the operation. May the following prayer for a friend before surgery help you trust God for his health and protection and give him inner peace.
A Prayer Before Surgery
Dear Lord, my friend is on the verge of undergoing delicate surgery. Most of the time, thinking about the operation makes me concerned about his well-being. But above all, I trust that you’re sovereign. You’re in charge of this condition. My friend’s life depends on you. I, therefore, ask that you stretch your healing hand onto my friend and that you may surround me with your peace so that I may stop worrying.
I also pray that you may bless the surgeons as well, Lord. Give them adroit and steady hands as they operate, my friend. Keep their minds active and sharp throughout the entire operation process so that every move made will serve to assist in the recovery of my ailing friend.
Despite it all, thank you, God, for the healing you’ll have imparted to my friend. Thank you for offering him a second chance to live his life. Thank you for the additional time he’ll be able to spend with me and thank you that I’ll be able to spend time with him again soon. All these I ask in your name, believing and trusting it shall all come to pass. Amen.
Regarding individuals, true friendship refers to someone who’s got your back, regardless of the condition. They watch out for your back and hold you through the dire situation. A true friend will always have your best interest at heart. And in the case of surgery, they will go through thick and thin to see you coming out healthier and stronger than ever before.
On that note, we hope that these powerful prayer before surgery quotes for a friend will inspire you to check on your sick friends and stick by them during surgery while offering them the best motivational advice to help them get through it. If so, please ensure you share these quotes with your friends, family, and loved ones.