Since the age of times, women have always been considered inferior to men. Way back in olden times, women were diminished by everyone as regular homemakers performing specific duties- to cook, look after the house, and the kids.
Obviously, that has changed over the years since women have been liberated; however, this demoralizing thought about women still resides in other people’s minds.
Although many metaphors imply women are fragile; not fragile like a flower fragile like a bomb ought to be tagged on women nowadays, simply because they can do almost everything.
Women have the courage to step up to the obstacles and face their fears.
They challenge themselves to be stronger every day and enhance their confidence in performing sturdy tasks. Also, they accept their behavior without blaming their character.
They are bold enough to admit that they made a poor choice instead of blaming themselves as bad people. By doing this, they can learn and grow from their mistakes.
Salute to those women who have the endurance and patience to work for long hours and later on have the energy to take care of household chores and look after the kids.
To emphasize women’s absurd strength and empower those who feel diminished in society, we have compiled a list of the top 25 not fragile like a flower fragile like a bomb quotes.
Not fragile like a flower fragile like a bomb quotes
1. “How wrong is it for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself? ” – Anaïs Nin.
2. “No one ever became a success without taking chances… One must be able to recognize the moment and seize it without delay.” – Estée Lauder
3. “Women, like men, should try to do the impossible. And when they fail, their failure should be a challenge to others.” – Amelia Earhart
4. “There is no tool for development more effective than the empowerment of women.” – Annan
5. “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” – Margaret
6. “I am not fragile like a flower, I am fragile like a bomb.” – Kween
7. “A strong woman stands up for herself. A stronger woman stands up for everybody else.”
8. “I’m tough, ambitious and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, Okay.” – Madonna
9. “I am proud of the woman I am today, because I went through one hell of a time becoming her.”
10. “Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
11.“I am not a difficult woman at all. I am simply a strong woman and know my worth.”– Angelina Jolie
12. “A strong woman looks a challenge dead in the eye and gives it a wink.” – Gina Carey.
13. “I’m not blaming you. I’m not mad and I don’t need to fight about it. You didn’t love me- and that isn’t your fault. You didn’t love me- and I’ll still be okay.”– Poetry
14. “She is soft like cotton candy but her willpower is strong like a metal iron.”
15. “She was chaos and beauty intertwined. A tornado of roses from divine.”―
16. “One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in, and where you want to go.”―
17. “Women have served all these centuries as looking-glasses possessing the magic and delicious power of reflecting the figure of a man at twice its natural size.”– Virginia Woolf
18. “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. where there are love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.” -Ella Fitzgerald
19. “You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.” – Brigham Young
20.“We need to encourage girls that their voice matters. I think there are hundreds and thousands of Malalas out there.” – Malala Yousafzai
21. “The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.” — R. H. Sin
22. “Give a woman pain and she’ll turn it into power. Give that woman chaos and she’ll create peace.” ― R.H. Sin.
23. “Never ever mistake her silence for weakness. Remember that sometimes the air stills, before the onset of a hurricane.” – Nikita Hill
24. “She is water. Soft enough to offer life, tough enough to drown it away.” — Rupi Kaur
25. “She is full of wounds riddled with scars, but she is still standing and she is still beautiful.” — R. H. Sin
Were the quotes worth it? You Decide!
We hope the above quotes are motivational and convincing enough to enable you to endure the hard times.
Without women, human existence will disappear. It’s not only for reproduction.
We are certain a stable and strong mother plays an essential role for the next generation; the wife who supports his husband to endure through hardships, the lady who’s regularly there for her beloved boyfriend, and the sister who looks after her siblings.
Are women fragile like a flower?
After going through the above quotes, I don’t think there’s anyone who will ever think that a woman may be fragile like a flower anymore.
Women who have endured difficult situations have scars to prove it. They show off their scars with dignity and pride since they are evidence of a true survivor.
They’ve learned to face their fears and overcome challenges, which strengthens them than ever.
Women’s empowerment is steadily rising, and we are confident this will help create a better world.
In almost every sector, women have proved themselves and even performing better than their counterparts.
There is no competition, but as compared to the early ’80s, where it was a man’s regime, nowadays, both men and women have combined efforts to make the world a better living place.
In life, it’s difficult not to stumble upon pains and struggles. Nevertheless, as they say, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. This saying is right in a manner that women are not fragile like a flower but fragile like a bomb; thus, make sure not to light the bomb.