We all understand the kind of attachment we have for our family. It’s a bond we are tied to. Friendship, on the other hand, is mysterious and beautiful at its very core. But how does one explain having a friend who’s more important than family? These cute friends that become family quotes will help you understand the importance of having friends in your life.
Friendship is one of the most essential things in life. Cities, jobs, and circumstances change, but true friends remain constant and become a part of your family. Friendship offers and demands everything: love, honesty, respect, and most importantly, having each other’s back. A true friend can never leave you at the time of need.
Regardless of the obstacles which can emerge from any relationship, life is much worthwhile and beautiful when we have the right people to experience it with. Besides, it’s those unpredictable, messy, hilarious moments that amount to the best memories with loved ones. It’s therefore important to create time to celebrate the valuable relationship by sharing some quotes about friends and family, which perfectly describe how you feel.
While it’s not easy to find words that best describe how much someone means to you, this friendship quotes have a way of putting words to feelings deeply engraved in your heart. Sharing your feelings about someone can help strengthen your relationship bond with them and take it to higher levels while you grow together.
And there’s no better time to express your feelings than the present. Share these friends that become family quotes in a text message, card, or even the age-old letter. Irrespective of how the message is delivered, it’s good to appreciate someone with words that reflect how you feel and stem from your heart.
Friends That Become Family Quotes
- “Friends are the family you choose.” — Jess C. Scott
- “Stay close to people who feel like sunlight.” — Unknown
- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” — Oprah
- “Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.” — Misty Copeland
- “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” — Woodrow Wilson
- “A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.” — Unknown
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” — C.S. Lewis
- “In the cookies of life, friends are the chocolate chips.” — Unknown
- “Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives.” — Alexander Dumas
- “It’s not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters.” — Unknown
- “Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.” — Samuel Butler
- “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” — Shakespeare
- “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” — Elisabeth Foley
- “Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success.” — Oscar Wilde
- “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.” — Donna Roberts
- “I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.” — Plutarch
- “One friend with whom you have a lot in common is better than three with whom you struggle to find things to talk about.” — Mindy Kaling
- “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” — Elbert Hubbard
- “Home is where you are loved the most and act the worst.” — Marjori Pay Hinckley
- “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” — Marcel Proust
- “When all the dust is settled and all the crowds are gone, the things that matter are faith, family, and friends.” — Barbara Bush
- “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” — Henry Ford
- “Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over.” — Octavia Butler
- “The friend who holds your hand and says the wrong thing is made of dearer stuff than the one who stays away.” — Barbara Kingsolver
- “No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.” — Alice Walker
- “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” — Euripides
- “I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.” — Robert Brault
Being Grateful is the Key
For many people, showing appreciation and being grateful is rare. Most people in the world find it difficult to appreciate even a single help they get from friends. Life is impossible without friends. As human beings, we need friends to socialize, share our emotions, and get advice. Fortunately, being grateful is simple. You don’t have to repay the favor with something huge or expensive. Just a simple sight of appreciation is enough.
Gratefulness helps us to value friends who become family, just as a way of great wellbeing. It reminds us to acknowledge and be appreciative of all who stand by us through thick and thin. A simple quote can be obliged as your appreciation. It proves you’re thankful for the help and favor.
These friends that become family quotes were specifically enlisted so that you can easily duplicate and write them on a card or just dm to your friends. We believe you can relate each quote according to your situation. All you have to do is copy them for sharing.
Which quotes were your favorites?
Now that you’ve found the perfect quotes, take some time to select to show your best friends how much you appreciate them. Also, let us know which were your favorite quotes in the comment section below.