The phrase “light at the end of the tunnel” describes how we can possibly get over any problematic situation in life. If we focus and keep working hard on it, we’ll come out stronger.
Sometimes things can be challenging in our lives or the world in general, especially during these times of the coronavirus pandemic, which had (and continues to have) an overwhelming effect globally.
Seemingly every minute, a news story breaks that proves more people are affected. And as a result, countries and cities are locked down, and loved one’s die, leading to an extensive economic recession.
At times, darkness may seem inevitable, but there’s always light at the end. It is during such moments that we turn to hope, and considering how the previous year has been, we could use hope quotes and words of encouragement now more than ever.
In times when you’ve lost hope or no longer care if there’s light at the end, always keep in mind that regardless of what you go through in life, there’s always light at the end of the tunnel.
Even though it may seem challenging to get it, you can always do it. Just keep your head and thoughts up, and soon you’ll start to experience the positive side of things; the light at the end of the tunnel.
Therefore, if you are starting to lose hope, let the following words of encouragement uplift your spirit. Hope is a powerful thing, and as they say, it springs eternal.
There Is Light at The End of The Tunnel Quotes
1.”There is a light at the end of every tunnel. Some tunnels just happen to be longer than others.” – Ada Adams.
2. “There is always a ray of light at the end of every dark tunnel.” – Tink.
3. “I see light at the end of the tunnel.” – Walt Whitman Rostow.
4. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain.
5. “The hard days are what make you stronger.” – Aly Raisman.
6. “There is a light at the end of the tunnel… hopefully its not a freight train!” – Mariah Carey.
7. “I want people to know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.” – Amber Mark.
8. “Struggling is hard because you never know what’s at the end of the tunnel.” – Don Rickles.
9. “The light you see at the end of the tunnel is the front of an oncoming train.” – David Lee Roth.
10. “If we see light at the end of the tunnel, it the light of the oncoming train.” – Robert Lowell.
11. “Believe that you might be the light for someone else.” – Kobi Yamada.
12. “I wanted to put my present joy in the context of all the past pain, to show that there really is light at the end of the tunnel.” – Mariette Hartley.
13. “I didn’t play the game right because I saw a reward at the end of the tunnel.” – Ryne Sandberg.
14. “I kind of became a gym rat. The more results I saw, the more dedicated I became. It is such a great feeling to see your hard work pay off. I mean, if I’m gonna skip the In-N-Out burgers, there better be light at the end of the tunnel!” – Jonathan Lipnicki.
15. “As a matter of fact, there is still a lot of light at the end of the tunnel. We just have to find a way to get to it.” – Tyrone Willingham.
16. “Hope is the light at the end of the tunnel guiding the way.” – Serena Smith.
17. “It’s been a long journey, but we’re starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel now.” – Brian Robertson.
18. “You have to find what sparks a light in you so that you in your own way can illuminate the world.” – Oprah Winfrey.
19. “If you do not see light at the end of the tunnel, consider it an opportunity to create an opening yourself, wherever you want.” – Ashok Kallarakkal.
20. “We took the path that led others nowhere and only we saw the light at the end of the tunnel.” – Akshay Vasu.
21. “There is absolutely, 100 percent, a light at the end of the tunnel for anyone who stutters.” – Emily Blunt.
22. “Just stop wasting your time and learn to be your own kind of light.” – Samiha Totanji.
23. “There’s a light at the end of the tunnel. And it’s a train.” – Margaret Smith.
24. “He would have been wrong, there was a light at the end of the tunnel, and it was a flamethrower.” – Terry Pratchett.
25. “Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel, go out and buy some more tunnel.” – John Quinton.
It Takes Hope to See Light at The End of The Tunnel
Hope is an essential factor, and also a powerful force to overcome even the most significant challenges. Without it, all is lost.
They say that it’s only madmen who are capable of keeping their hope alive during certain disastrous conditions. However, it’s that tiny spark that ultimately drags them up from the depths of hopelessness. Hope can make you do the impossible.
While it’s hard to keep your hope alive in difficult times, think of it as your only weapon to victory, and you will eventually come out stronger. Don’t just sit tight waiting for the worst things in life to happen because you can always do one more thing. You just haven’t thought of it yet.
Most people are, however, naturally hopeful in nature. Nevertheless, they also need a little reassurance more often that things will be better soon. When you hope, things will possibly turn out as expected. Why? Because you’ll be willing to do all it takes to get through the difficult situation. You’re eager to bring out the best in you.
On that note, we hope you’ve enjoyed our inspiring and exciting collection of there is light at the end of the tunnel quotes. If so, make sure to share with your friends, family, and loved ones. And who knows! You may just be the angel getting them out of the darkness by making them keep their hopes alive and going hard in everything they do.