A smile has so many positive effects on our bodies, brains, and people around us. It makes you friendly, stimulates the brain, makes you feel good, and brings happiness to those around you.
Morning is the most important part of the day, and what better way to kick start your day than with a smile on your face! These quotes to start the day with a smile are your ticket to happiness.
Brighten your day with these quotes designed to put a smile on your face. According to research, starting the day with a smile leads to increased positive emotions, which helps lower blood pressure and relieve stress.
Many people don’t consider mornings as an ideal part of their day, particularly if they’ve been up late the previous night working, wondering, and worrying.
However, if you learn how to commence your morning in the right manner, you are more likely to reduce anxiety, stress, and significantly increase your likelihood of having a productive and satisfying day.
Not only can a smile make you happy, but it can also increase the happiness of the people around you. When you smile at others, it heightens their happiness, influences how they perceive you, and helps them to live a healthier life.
So, next time if you’re feeling stressed out, nervous, down, or just need to start your day on a high note, here are the top quotes to start the day with a smile, for they will provide you with words of encouragement, put your mind at ease, and help you get started on a satisfying, productive day.
Quotes To Start the Day with a Smile
1. “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.”
2. “Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.”
3. “Whatever you decide to do today, make sure it makes you happy.”
4. “If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours.”
5. “Smile, smile, smile at your mind as often as possible. Your smiling will considerably reduce your mind’s tearing tension.”
6. “Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.”
7. “Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” – Mother Teresa.”
8. “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” – William Arthur Ward
9. “A simple smile. That’s the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others.”– Dalai Lama
10. “Use your smile to change the world but don’t let the world change your smile.”
11. “Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
12. “You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun.”– Al Capone
13. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” ― Dr. Seuss
14. “It is impossible to persuade a man who does not disagree, but smiles.” – Muriel Spark
15. “If you smile when you are alone, then you really mean it.” – Andy Rooney
16. “A smiling face is a beautiful face. A smiling heart is a happy heart.”– Dr. T.P.Chia
17. “Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles.”– George Eliot
18. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Ludwig Jacobowski
19. “A smile is the best way to get away with trouble even if it’s a fake one.” – Masashi Kishimoto
20. “Smile. Have you ever noticed how easily puppies make human friends? Yet all they do is wag their tails and fall over.” – Walter Anderson
21. “If we are not able to smile, then the world will not have peace.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
22. “Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you.” – Peace Pilgrim
23. “If you’re not using your smile, you’re like a man with a million dollars in the bank and no checkbook.” – Les Giblin
24. “The greatest self is a peaceful smile, that always sees the world smiling back.” – Bryant H. McGill
25. “Your wrinkles either show that you’re nasty, cranky, and senile, or that you’re always smiling.”– Carlos Santana
26. “Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad.” –Christina Rossetti
27. “The people who make you smile from just seeing them, those are my favorite people.” – Koi Fresco
28. “I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow. Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.” ― Santosh Kalwar
29. “I eat every two hours. I sleep for eight hours. I have lots of water. I pray to keep calm. Most importantly, I have a smile on my face.”– Vidya Balan
30. “What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.”– Joseph Addison
Final Thoughts on Smile Quotes
While there is no exact formula to true happiness, you can always start with a smile. Whether you’re giving or receiving, for a total stranger or a special someone, a smile can change negative thoughts to positive ones.
Smiling can make you happier, feel better, and positive in an instant. It can lift your mood and enable you to see things positively. When you start your day with a smile and think positively about yourself, you can increase your self-confidence.
Hopefully, the shared quotes have inspired you to start your day with a smile more often to brighten your life and those around you.
Which of these quotes was your favorite?
We hope you’ve enjoyed these quotes to start the day with a smile when it comes down to it. If you have a preferred quote or want to share another quote that’s not on the list, feel free to comment in the comment section below. Also, make sure to share these quotes with your friends, family, or on your favorite social media platform.
Spread the love and be the reason someone starts his day with a smile on his face. But more importantly, for yourself, choose happiness and learn to embrace positivity at all times.
Don’t waste your time being lonely and sad. Instead, smile as it makes a great difference.