If you came across this content, then you must be an office enthusiast. The office has a lot to say about dating and romance. While plenty of quotes often leave us mesmerized regardless of the number of times we’ve heard them, it’s hard to forget about quotes from the office about love that give us entire couple of goals.
The office is among the best shows one can ever watch. It has a unique fan base all over the world. Almost everyone relates to this series, memorized every line or quote from the show.
It represents some sentimental and comedic moments.Despite the comedic reactions from the show, the office has taught us other important life lessons, particularly in the love section.
The words of wisdom expressed by Jim and Pam make us believe in love more often. Also, seeing a different couple’s progress in the show has kept many viewers spellbound to it.
As a result of the romantic relationships between different characters, there are several quotes from the show about love and romance that viewers could relate to. These quotes about love from the office can be applied to love and relationships.
So, whether you’re in a committed relationship or single, you’ll definitely benefit from listening to these gratifying quotes from the office about love.
Quotes from the Office about Love
1.“I guess I’ve been working so hard, I forgot what it’s like to be hardworking.” — Michael Scott.
2.“Fool me once, strike one. Fool me twice, strike three”. – Michael Scott.
3. “This is where I fell in love with you…and this is where I ask you to marry me.”— Michael
4. “This expresses how loudly I love you!” – Season 9
5. “Everything I have I owe to this job…this stupid, wonderful, boring, amazing job.” – Jim Halpert.
6. “Got it a week after we started dating.”– Jim
7. “Sometimes I’ll start a sentence and I don’t even know where it’s going. I just hope I find it along the way.”- Michael
8. “I talk a lot, so I’ve learned to just tune myself out.” — Kelly
9. “Oh, it is on, like a prawn who yawns at dawn.”- Andy Bernard.
10. “I am running away from my responsibilities and it feels good.”- — Michael Scott
11. “Should have burned this place down when I had the chance.”
12. “One day Michael came in and complained about a speed bump on the highway. I wonder who he ran over then.”- Jim Halpert.
13. “I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.”- Michael.
14. “Whenever I’m about to do something, I think, ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do not do that thing.”
15. “It takes an advanced sense of humor. I don’t expect everybody to understand.”- Yarn.
16. “For my new year’s resolution, I gave up drinking… during the week. ”– Meredith Palmer.
17. “I got six numbers. One more would have been a complete telephone number.”- Kevin
18. “No question about it, I am ready to get hurt again.” – Michael Scott
19. “Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.”— Michael Scott
20. “An office is for not dying. An office is a place to live life to the fullest, to the max, to… An office is a place where dreams come true.”— Michael Scott
21. “The worst thing about prison was the dementor.”– Andy Bernard
22. “Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.” — Michael Scott
23. “Fool me once, strike one. Fool me twice, strike three”
24. “There’s only…one thing that will make you give up on everything you thought you knew, every rational calculation.”
25. “This is a dream that I’ve had…since lunch…and I’m not giving it up now.” – Michael Scott
26. “I feel like all my kids grew up, and then they married each other. It’s every parent’s dream.” – Michael Scott
27. “I am fast. To give you a reference point. I’m somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.” – Dwight Schrute
28. “If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice.” – Michael Scott
Quotes from the Office about Love are Remarkable
One of the best things to hold on to in life is each other.
It’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Love keeps us awake because reality is finally better than our dreams.
Inspirations make us better. It initiates an urge that makes us want to do something. It moves our intellect, emotions, and behavior. We need to be influenced to feel love and happiness, influenced to better our lives as well as those around us, influenced to care for someone other than ourselves deeply.
Most of the quotes were obtained from Jim and Pam. Pam and Jim are one of the show’s generally discussed and famous couples. While the office was known for its humorous sections, it was equally famous due to how it made viewers care about the tales of the characters. The chemistry between Pam and Jim was surely a backbone of the arrangement. Many individuals were attracted to the couple as a result of how sentimental Jim was. He cherishes Pam, and he wanted to make sure she knew it.
Jim was as a sales rep at Dunder Mifflin with no exertion into his job. With a considerable amount of representatives, Jim didn’t do a lot to be acceptable at his employment. However, when he begins dating Pam and prepares to buy a house and wed her, he starts to place more exertion into his job as well as profiting. As it shows, Jim is eager to improve himself as a result of the love he has for Pam.
We Want to Hear From You
Share your thoughts on quotes from the office about love with friends or loved ones. Which quote speaks to you the most? You may also tweet us or message us on Facebook to tell us. This might help someone find love and cherish their loved ones.