Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do meaning
There’s no such thing as a free lunch, and there won’t be for you unless you have a way to make money. You can start working towards fulfilling your dream when you have a source of income that can feed you and your loved ones.
Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do
Often times, we feel we should be doing more with our lives. We feel like we’re not living up to the potential that we have, and that because of this, we should be doing more.
When it comes down to it, the only thing that really matters is how you feel. If you have to do something, and you’re not enjoying it…do something else.
But before deciding to leave your current job ask yourself if you have enough savings to feed yourself and your family.
This is very important. We all have passions and dreams but we need money too.
If you think “I am not made for it!” Think twice!! Are you sure you are made for something else? How passionate are you about that? Can you start your dream venture while continuing your current job?
If you think you can, that’s the best option for you. Because you are earning money and also trying to fulfill your dream.
And, when you earning enough money from your dream venture just leave your job or leave your job when you have enough savings.
It’s important to remember that sometimes you have to do what needs to be done, even if you don’t think it’s a good idea.
There are times when we just need to look out for ourselves and the people we love.
Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do (related quotes)
1. “Do what you can today and keep working up until you do everything you want to do in the day, everyday.” – Avina Celeste.
2. “Discipline is doing what needs to be done even when you don’t want to do it.” – Anonymous.
3. “If you have your job, don’t worry, you won’t have it for long.” – George Allen.
4. “If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” -Michael Jordan.
5. “Sometimes you have to do what you don’t like to get to where you want to be.” -Tori Amos.
6. “If you dream and you believe, you can do it.” -Sean Combs.
7. “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.” – Samuel Beckett.
8. “Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Till your good is better and your better is best.” – St. Jerome.
9. Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” -Sam Levenson.
10. “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt.
11. “You become what you believe, not what you think or what you want.” – Oprah Winfrey.
12. “Forget mistakes. Forget failure. Forget everything .Except what you’re going to do now and do it.” -Will Durant.
13. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” – Aristotle Onassis.
14. “No place is boring, If you’ve had a good night’s sleep and have a pocket full of unexposed film.” -Robert Adams.15. “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus.” – Alexander Graham Bell.
Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do. If you’re in school, then finish your degree. If you’re in college, then take the classes that are required of you. If you are too busy with your current job and can’t focus on your dream, keep doing it until you have enough savings or your dream making you enough money to lead your life.