I Never Lose, I Either WIN Or LEARN, Meaning
When you face a situation in your life, know that you either win or you learn and that you never lose. This is a quote from Nelson Mandela where he says that he is never beaten, indicating his sportsmanship.
Key Takeaway: If you have a positive mindset, you can never lose. Life will always be better if you are open to improving.
I never LOSE, I either WIN or LEARN and that I never lose, is a quote, by Nelson Mandela, where he says that he is never beaten, indicating his sportsmanship.
We can apply this in our personal lives.
Nelson Mandela stated that he never lost, so we can learn from him that no matter what happened, you should always be the best version of yourself.
This also means that you should accept the challenges that are given to you, and you should never give up.
The Mindset of a Winner
Did you know that the difference between success and failure is a series of choices? You have to make a choice to make a difference.
Winners will always be winners because they never give up. Winners are people that have no choice but to succeed. Winners are driven by a burning desire to win.
I’ve never met a winner that didn’t have a burning desire to win and an insatiable appetite for winning. Winners are obsessed with winning. The desire to win is a powerful force that’s greater than anything on earth.
The desire to win is more powerful than anything on earth. The desire to win burns in every single one of us. The reason why winners are winners is that they never quit.
Winners think positive and understand that setbacks are opportunities to learn
Winners think positive and understand that setbacks are opportunities to learn. Winners know that losing is not the end of the world.
They know that it is a part of life and they know how to treat it as such.
Here is a small tip:
Approach every decision you make with the attitude that you will succeed.
A positive attitude doesn’t mean you’re not realistic. It doesn’t mean that you won’t face problems.
What positive attitude does mean is that you’re up to any challenges thrown your way. If you do happen to fail, you won’t see that failure as a time to give up. You’ll see it as a time to try again.
I never LOSE, I either WIN or LEARN – Nelson Mandela (Similar Quotes)
1. “It always seems impossible until it is not done.” – Nelson Mandela
2. “A winter is a dreamer who never gives up.” – Nelson Mandela
3. “May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.” – Nelson Mandela
4. “A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.” – Nelson Mandela
5. “When you are a good person, you don’t lose people they loose you.” – Nelson Mandela
6. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.”– Nelson Mandela
7. “Sometimes it is better to lose and do the right thing than to win and do the wrong thing.” – Tony Blair
8. “No matter if you win or lose, the most important thing in life is to enjoy what you have.” – Dong Dong
9. “You can only lose something that you have but you cannot lose something that you are.” – Eckhart Tolle
10. “Don’t fear change. You may lose something good, but you may also gain something great.” – Unknown
11. “In the process of letting go, you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself.” – Deepak Chopra
12. “Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.” – Steve Jobs
13. “You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Christopher Columbus
14. “If you feel like you are losing everything, remember that trees lose their leaves every year and they still stand tall and wait for better days to come.” – Unknown
15. “You learn nothing from life if you think you are right all the time.” – Unknown
16. “Success is a lousy teacher it seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” – Bill Gates
You can never be a loser when you never give up. If you really believe in what you’re doing, then nothing should stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.