No one can make you happy until you are happy with yourself, meaning –
Happiness comes from within. No one can be happy until you are happy with yourself. You need to love your life enough so that you can accept it as it is right now. If you can do that, only then can you find happiness.
Here are 5 tips to help you stay happy –
1. Love yourself first
Learn to appreciate yourself. Accept your flaws and shortcomings and learn to live with them. Love yourself enough so that you don’t compare yourself with others. Do not compare your achievements with others, rather be happy for other people’s success. Comparing yourself with others will only take you away from self-love – the very kind of love that will make you happy forever…
2. Love others as your reflection
Love others for who they are, not what you want them to be. Hate is a poison that ruins our lives and happiness is a blessing that we all have in our lives if we only manage to learn to accept it. Accept yourselves and love yourself in the way you see other people live – with a lot of flaws and shortcomings just like they have in their life.
3. Take time to care about yourself
If you don’t take time to love yourself, you will never find true love.
Nothing in this world makes people happy, like self-love. And one of the greatest ways to practice self-love is by taking care of your body and mind – be healthy, eat well and exercise regularly. A healthy body and mind will make it easier for you to think positively, feel good about yourself, and relate better with other people in your life.
4. Say “I love you” every day to yourself
Do not let your self-love get threatened – say “I love you”. Say it with warmth, care and passion. Tell your innermost feelings to your soul and cherish it dearly. You need to give yourself positive daily affirmations that will give you confidence in life, helping you live with confidence, love, and happiness in mind.
Actions speak louder than words, so invest in loving yourself so that you can show it to others more readily.
5. Love is a choice
You can choose to love yourself and you will be lucky if you have the chance to do so. The choice is yours – be selfish, selfish and selfish! Make sure that you value yourself as a person for who you really are.
6. Don’t be materialistic
Do not fall prey to chasing material possessions, money, or pleasure. Keep your flaws, mistakes, and imperfections in mind. For example –
Don’t try to look perfect all the time because nobody’s perfect! What’s important is you are happy with yourself. If you are, you are good enough for everyone… you will find what happiness is all about!
7. Don’t regret
You can never change the past. You can change your future, but not the past. So why make a big deal out of it?! If you make a big deal about these things, you will never be happy with yourself again. So, be happy with yourself and live a happy life. Don’t chase money or power because they will only give you the feeling of happiness temporarily. If you want to be happy permanently, just love yourself!
It’s not about what you get in life, but how you live it. It’s not about the things you take, but the lessons that stay with you. Happiness is an inside job; it begins with loving yourself and extends to loving others.
No One Can Make You Happy Until You Are Happy With Yourself – Related Quotes
- “Do what makes you happy, think later.”
- “Nobody can make you happy but yourself.”
- “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.”
- “Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.”
- “You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to swim.”
- “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.”
- “When you love what you have, you have everything you need.”
- “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.”
- “It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.”
- “The most important thing is to enjoy your life — to be happy. It’s all that matters.”
- “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.”
- “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.”
- “Happiness is the interval between periods of unhappiness.”
- “The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are.”
- “Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like.”