In a flawless world, we love, date, get married, travel with our partner, and perhaps have children of our own. Absolutely perfect. But unfortunately, the current world is barely perfect. This comprises the possibility that you may be married but in love with someone else besides your spouse.
You can be in a happy marriage but develop feelings for someone else- and while that may seem awkward, that’s not usually the case. Being attracted to someone else is human nature. However solid your relationship is, you will somehow find yourself developing feelings for someone else without any intention to be unfaithful to your partner.
Unfortunately, that kind of attraction often leads to a more physical affair among other people.
So, you’re married but love someone else. What’s the next step?
It’s important to note that there’s a similarity between being in an emotional affair and moving it to the next physical step. Despite an affair being emotional or physical, the steps to take are the same. Seeing other people besides your spouse can be dangerous to your marriage, and thus it’s vital to proceed carefully.
If you are married and find yourself developing feelings for someone else other than your spouse, reading some married but love someone else quotes might help you get over such a tough spot. These quotes will provide you with an in-depth insight into your emotional state and help you understand what you genuinely want to make an informed decision. Read them below.
Married But in Love with Someone Else Quotes
- Perhaps one day we will meet again as characters in a different story, maybe we’ll share a story then. – Pavana.
- I just love jumping into someone else’s life. It is a relatively cheap way to experience things you would be too scared to contemplate in your own life. – Dougray Scott.
- What is your intention as you begin dating? Are you hoping to enter another serious relationship right away? Exclusive or Open? Companion? Friend with benefits? You define this. Don’t let someone else define this for you. – Staci Bartley.
- You cannot borrow half of who you are from someone else, yet people try to do it all the time, they just call it a relationship! – Jennifer O’Neill.
- The television dramas we grew up on, stories of star-crossed lovers, stories of love overcoming all obstacles, well, they’re all fairy tales, obviously, like the television news; but the obvious is only obvious when it happens to someone else. – Anthony Marra.
- That’s easy to say until the person you love is happy with someone else. Girls always choose men, and men always choose the wrong girls. It’s an endless cycle. – Tarryn Fisher.
- Rob?” she whispered, unsure if he would be easy to wake.
“Hmmm?” he answered sleepily, kissing her on top of her head as he pulled her naked body closer. “Were you expecting someone else? – Samantha Chase.
- I realized someone else might tell you, you’re pretty. I’d do anything to keep you away from that person. – Rae Hachton.
- Someone like you makes it hard to live without somebody else. – Rod Stewart.
- It’s hard to love someone who loves someone else, but it’s harder to love someone who loves you and you can’t be together. – Unknown
Signs You’re Married But in Love with Someone Else
In the case that you might be struggling with your feelings, we’ve got you. We are here to help. We’ve gathered all signs that you may be married but love someone else. So read on and remember to proceed cautiously.
1. You Easily Get Annoyed by What Your Spouse Says or Does
Think of all the delightful things about your wife or husband that you loved at the start of your bonding?
How you enjoyed texting them late at night, how you enjoyed them snoring, and how you enjoyed their flaws more than their moral attributes?
Well, all that’s changed. Everything you loved about them at the onset of your relationship has now started to annoy you. In fact, almost everything about them upsets you. You are even annoyed by the tiny, inappropriate things. The way they laugh, talk and even breathe. You are not just comfortable around them.
2. You Spend Most of Your Time with The Other Person
If you find yourself spending significant time with the third person, that’s a sign you may be falling in love with them, without necessarily knowing it.
While at home, you always find justifications to stay aware from home, however, most of that time you’re constantly visiting this person. And whenever you’re busy to have a conversation with them, you find yourself missing them more.
3. You Tell Them Your Marital Issues
Although a couple should strive to settle their marriage problems by themselves, you end up sharing these issues with the third person. You feel like you need to get things off your chest, and they are the right people to hear you out and offer a second opinion or advice.
However, their opinion affects your ability to make judgement. You come into terms with them more than you should and even doing just as they say.
On that note
With all that said, we hope you’ve enjoyed our collection of married but in love with someone else quotes. If so, make sure to share these quotes with all your friends, family, and loved ones.