Keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you, meaning.
We all go through rough patches in our lives. Whether you’ve suffered a loss, had a break-up, or are going through a difficult time, it’s important to remember that everyone goes through things.
Just because our lives are filled with bad things, doesn’t mean that we can’t be thankful for the good things. It’s important to keep a positive attitude, even when you’re going through a hard time.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you
The only way to get through it is to keep moving forward. Everyone has their ups and downs in life, but there is no reason to let it stop you.
There are good things that happen to us in life, and there are bad things. It’s important to remember that every situation has a positive and negative aspect.
Let go of the negativity because it doesn’t do anyone any good.
Being grateful is a great way to be happy and healthy. It helps you feel more positive about life and makes you happier overall.
It’s so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of your daily life. Being grateful will give you a positive outlook and make you see the beauty in everyday life.
It’s important to stay positive in your personal life and professional life. Negativity not only is unproductive, it can
be downright dangerous. When you’re negative, you should expect negativity in return.
When you feel a negative feeling coming on, take three deep breaths and tell yourself ‘I am not going to let this negative feeling get to me.’ The more often you say it, the easier it becomes.
The best way to get rid of negative feelings is to focus on the positive”. When you are happy, your brain releases chemicals that make you feel great.
It’s easy to get caught up in the negativity of life and spend all your time listening to people complain about how unhappy they are. But there are ways to become happier, and one way is by practicing gratitude.
Being human is about falling and getting back up. That’s all that we do. That’s what makes us who we are. Falling is a part of life, so it’s important to know how to get back up and face the world again.
Have you ever watched a child start to walk for the first time? They look so wobbly and unsteady at first but then they start to get better and better. That is the power of habit.
Happiness is a huge factor in our lives. It’s why we keep going when things aren’t easy or when life gets hard. We have to know what makes us happy, and how to make ourselves happy.
We all have days where we are happy and content. But there’s no way to be happy all the time. We can only focus on what is important and make the most of those moments of happiness.
That’s the word from psychologist Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, who claims that happiness is the one thing that brings us solace and contentment in life. It’s important to get back up every time you fall down.
You know what they say, it’s not the fall that kills you, and it’s the first minute of the tumble.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you (related quotes)
1. “What is the difference between an obstacle and an opportunity? Our attitude toward it. Every opportunity has a difficult, and every difficulty has an opportunity.”
2. “Convince yourself every day that you are worthy of a good life. Let go of stress, breathe. Stay positive, all is well.” ―
3. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on.” – Dale Carnegie
4. “A positive attitude is something everyone can work on, and everyone can learn how to employ it.” – Joan Lunden
5. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will. – Zig Ziglar
6. “Cultivate an optimistic mind, use your imagination, always consider alternatives, and dare to believe that you can make possible what others think is impossible.”
7. “To everyone battling a difficulty or under attack right now, smile, keep your head up, keep moving and stay positive, you’ll get through it.”―
8. “If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
9. “A lot of times people look at the negative side of what they feel they can’t do. I always look on the positive side of what I can do. – Chuck Norris
10. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.”
11. “God never ends anything on a negative; God always ends on a positive. Because what is negative about going home?” ―
12. “If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems.” – Pat Riley
13. “The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible. – Winston Churchill
14. “Optimism is the most important human trait, because it allows us to evolve our ideas, to improve our situation, and to hope for a better tomorrow.”
15. “The battle is not physical, it is spiritual and your mind is the battleground. Keep your mind pure and positive.” ―
Being positive and upbeat is important, but it’s impossible to stay happy all the time. It’s important to have a balance in life with both good and bad.
Happiness is a blessing, and it’s something we should all strive for. Happiness will make you more productive and more creative.
Falling is part of life. It happens to everyone, and no one can avoid it. But falling does not have to keep you down. The greatest glory in life is not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall.