It is really important to demonstrate your pride in other people’s achievements. There are literally a million reasons or accomplishments that people around you may feel proud of.
If you are looking for the best way to tell someone you are proud of them, nothing does the job better than true heartfelt quotes.
There are a variety of things that your loved ones will feel prideful, joyous, or happy about. Perhaps your friend finally landed the dream job they’ve always worked hard to get.
Or maybe your partner earned a promotion or achieved something in their career. Whatever it is, people will often derive a certain amount of fulfillment for knowing they achieved something or at least are making progress towards succeeding.
Few things can match the level of gratification you can get when someone you adore or respect tells you that they are aware of your efforts and are proud of you. This is especially true if the person genuinely means it.
To kids, it is really important that we regularly assure them that we are proud of them. Whether your child has recently excelled in their sport, made their first art, or scored big in their schoolwork, you can always use “How to tell someone you are proud of them quotes” to deliver the message.
How to Tell Someone You Are Proud Of Them Quotes
1. “A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you are looking down, you cannot see something that is above you.” – C.S Lewis
2. “Nothing is ever wrong. We learn from every step we take. Whatever you did today was the way it was meant to be. Be proud of you.” – Oprah Winfrey
3. “We will always remember. We will always be proud of. We will always be prepared, so we will always be free”. – Ronald Reagan
4. “If you can look in your mother’s eyes and she’s proud of you, then you’re a champion.” – George Foreman
5. “Nothing flatters a man as much as the happiness of his wife; he is always proud of himself as the source of it.” – Samuel Johnson
6. “You don’t have to be famous. You just have to make your mother and father proud of you.” – Meryl Streep
7. “Some of the things I’m most proud of, it isn’t because I think it’s my best work; it’s because of something that it’s taught me.” – Troy Baker
8. “It takes strength to be proud of yourself and to accept yourself when you know that you have something out of the ordinary about you.” – Abigail Tarttelin
9. “Good for you and be proud of yourself because you have your priorities in order. Be proud of yourself if you are responsible, reliable, persistent, and take your job and education seriously.” – Ana Monnar
10. “My love, you know sometimes I have trouble expressing my feelings. But I hope you know how much you mean to me. I may fail to express myself sometimes but I am really proud of you.”
11. “Be proud of your scars. They have everything to do with your strength, and what you’ve endured. They’re a treasure map to the deep self.” – Clarissa Pinkola
12. “When you succeed be proud of yourself and know that not everyone gets to experience the thrill of success on a consistent basis.” – Robert Cheeke
13. “They may never say it, but your parents really are proud of you when you follow your heart and chase your dreams.” -Robert Cheeke
14. “If you’re out there and need help, please seek it. Be proud of your valiant day-to-day struggle. There is no shame in needing support.” – Jared Padalecki
15. “I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.” – Abraham Lincoln
16. “Just a small reminder that I will always be proud of you regardless of whatever you do in your life. Just keep chasing your dreams, baby!”
17. “I want you to know something. And I’m not saying this as your boyfriend or even as your friend. I’m saying this because it needs to be said by someone, I’m so proud of you.” – Colleen Hoover
18. “I am that lucky person who gets to learn so much from you. So proud of you and best wishes on your journey towards glory.”
Why should people know you are proud of them?
Empathy is the main reason why we should let people know that we are genuinely proud of them. A sense of empathy for someone can greatly boost their morale and motivation, especially in their best of times.
In romantic relationships, expressing and sharing empathetic feelings with your partner can help strengthen and build the relationship to a great extent.
I’m sure it would serve well for your loved one to know that you not only recognize their hard work but are also willing to share it.
We often shy off from telling people close to us that we are proud of them because of a number of reasons.
One of the major reasons is the assumption that expressing feelings of pride may be mistaken for implying an effort to have control over or give approval of their accomplishments.
Sure, some people may use this avenue to claim control over other people’s achievements. But in most instances, this is not the case. They are simply proud of the other person’s accomplishments.
It is common to lack the right words to express your pride in someone. Don’t worry! There are several great ways to tell someone you are proud of them even when you find yourself at a loss for words.
One of the best ways is using “How to tell someone you are proud of them quotes.”. This is an effective way to express your empathy, love, and happiness for that person.
There is a large number of quotes available that can fit the occasion or different people. You really don’t have to go a long way just to let a person know that you are proud of them.
With much said, feel free to share these quotes with your family, friends, and loved ones.