In a perfect world, we date, fall in love, court, and even get married. Attraction can be somewhat confusing, especially when you fall in love with someone else while in a relationship.
We live in a world that is anything else but perfect, and this includes the chance that you might fall in love with anyone else other than your partner.
You’ll inevitably be attracted to someone else besides your courtship- that’s just human nature.
Even if your relationship is stable and you’re incredibly in love with your partner, you’ll, at some point, be attracted to someone else, yet you have no craving whatsoever to cheat on your partner.
It can be challenging to determine if you’re simply experiencing temporary feelings of lust, or if you’re madly in love with someone else, or just going through a small crush.
Therefore, it’s prudent to examine your feelings to determine the type of feelings you’re experiencing.
Letting go of your love for someone else just because you’re in a relationship can be challenging.
However, this is very common nowadays, especially among the youth, where relationships change more
often. Many university lovers think their relationship is permanent until they fall in love with someone else and are therefore caught up in mixed feelings.
If you’re struggling with your feelings- and a crush outside your relationship, we’re here to help.
We’ve gathered a collection of beautiful sayings and falling in love with someone else while in a relationship quotes just for you. Read on for more top-notch relationship advice.
Falling in Love with Someone Else While in a Relationship Quotes
1. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” ― Sally
2. “A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other…Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever” ―
3. “I mean, if the relationship can’t survive the long term, why on earth would it be worth my time and energy for the short term?”―
4. “It’s no good pretending that any relationship has a future if your record collections disagree violently or if your favorite films wouldn’t even speak to each other if they met at a party.” ―
5. “The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” ― Rumi
6. “Sometimes you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.” – Unknown
7. “It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.” ―
8. “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.” — Mark Twain
9. “I didn’t lose you. You lost me. You’ll search for me inside of everyone you’re with and I won’t be found.” — R.H.Sin
10. “Sometimes people are afraid of falling in love, because it sometimes comes in a way we never expected.” ― Terry Mark
11. “They say the best type of love is unexpected, but they forgot to mention falling in love unexpectedly with someone you can’t have is the most painful.” ―
12. “Love can be found in unexpected places. Sometimes we go out searching for what we think we want and we end up with what we’re supposed to have.” ― Kate McGahan
13. “Falling in love is a chemical reaction. But it wears off in a year. That’s why you need a strong line of communication… which includes laughter.” – Yakov Smirnoff
14. “My heart has been broken for so many times, that I did not believe it was possible to mend until you came and did just that.”
15. “Sometimes we find we love things we never thought we wanted. And then we regret that we never wanted them at all. It’s the fear of change, I think, and dread of the unknown.” ―
16. “They say the best type of love is unexpected, but they forgot to mention falling in love unexpectedly with someone you can’t have is the most painful.” ―
17. “They say I fall in love too easy, like I do not think about it. Well, duh, you do not use your brain to love, you only use your heart.”
18. “Forget about it all, when the right person comes, it will happen so unexpectedly it will knock you off of your feet.”
If you’re in a relationship, why are you looking somewhere else?
If you’re in a relationship, and you don’t find yourself as happy as you were before, chances are you’ll start looking somewhere else for happiness and love. This affects both individuals.
You go to bed laying next to your partner with whom you have a relationship, almost in tears just because it isn’t what it used to be. They have changed. You have changed.
Your whole relationship and your feelings towards each other. Time changes almost everything, including outside circumstances.
Consider asking yourself such questions as, what’s making your relationship unhappy? Are there any outside strains that are contributing to it, such as financial stress? Some outside pressures will lessen
over time. However, when a couple is withstanding the event, the feelings between you and your partner can change, and so does the strong bond.
Even after the pressure is gone, all the previous arguments and fights change your perspective, unleashing the worst in you and your partner.
Most of us don’t like opening up to our partners about how we feel simply because we fear the results.
Sometimes, relationships are retrievable with a little heart-to-heart counseling or conversation. However, if there’s no desire to share a happy life with your partner anymore, it’s better to move on.
Yes, you don’t want to hurt your partner, but you can’t escape what you are feeling.
We hope you’ve enjoyed these falling in love with someone else while in a relationship quotes. Make sure to share them with your family, friends, and loved ones.