Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass is a metaphor that describes that life will not always be smooth at all times. You’ll encounter a lot of obstacles down the road, and there’s definitely no way you’ll be able to evade them.
You can’t keep on waiting for the storm to pass; rather, you need to get used to dancing in the rain.In life, you’ll certainly encounter many obstacles.
However, you shouldn’t be scared of those barriers and choose to stand still right there. You shouldn’t be waiting for the difficult moment to pass on just like that; rather, you should be the kind of person who moves on despite the hard times.
Remember, each and every obstacle is usually meant to give you the best lessons of your life.Many people think they have no control over what happens in their lives.
These are the kind of people who will submissively wait for anything that life offers. They don’t set goals for themselves; they are the kind of people who hope for the best.
They believe that life will be generous to them someday, and they will ultimately be at the right place, at the right time.
On the contrary, some appreciate life. They recognize that life offers unlimited learning opportunities and be aware of their full potentials.
These people face life with confidence and positivity in an attempt to perceive how the world functions. They establish well-laid objectives and become skillful with everything they have with an aim to achieve their goals.
Here are some of the most motivational and inspiring life is not about waiting for the storm to pass quote. Feel free to check them out, especially if you’re feeling low and helpless.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass quotes:
1. “When I am struggling with my life I look up towards the sky and say; Lord you take over.” – Joan Disantis
2. “Life’s struggles are necessary for growth.” – Auliq Ice
3. “Struggles are a part of life but they are not the totality of what life entails so we must remember to discover all the other ingredients that make life worth living.”
4. “In order to succeed, people need a sense of self-efficacy, to struggle together with resilience to meet the inevitable obstacles and inequities of life.”
5. “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” — John Lennon
6. “The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything.”
7. “Don’t settle for what life gives you; make life better and build something.” — Ashton Kutcher
8. “Life imposes things on you that you can’t control, but you still have the choice of how you’re going to live through this.” — Celine Dion
9. “Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.” — Charles Swindoll
10. “Life is a flower of which love is the honey.” — Victor Hugo
11. “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.” – Ralph Waldo
12. “Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths.” – Drew Barrymore
13. “You’re only human. You live once and life is wonderful, so eat the damned red velvet cupcake.” – Emma Stone
14. “Life’s tough, but it’s tougher when you’re stupid.” – John Wayne
15. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene
16. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” — Albert Einstein
17. “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” — Oprah Winfrey
18. “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.” — Stephen Chbosky
19. “Good is not enough. You’ve got to be great.” — Simon Cowell
20. “Life is about making an impact, not making an income.” — Kevin Kruse
21. “Begin at once to live and count each day as a separate life.” — Seneca
22. “Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forwards.” — Soren Kierkegaard
23. “Life is from the inside out. When you shift on the inside, life shifts on the outside.” – Kamal Ravikant
24. “Life can only be understood backward; but it must be lived forwards.” – Søren Kierkegaard
25. “It’s better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.” – Elizabeth Kenny.
26. “I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you’d been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: since I met you, you’ve never left.”
We suffer when we cannot face reality
These quotes are meant to give you hope and positivity. If you encounter anything huge comparable to a storm, be bold enough to accept the reality and strong enough to hold on and be patient while overcoming it.
By not accepting life or any situation how it is, you’re allowing more challenges in life and hindering vast opportunities that will come to you. You ought to take full control of your life. Although sometimes you might be confused about where life is taking you, you are still left with whatever you choose.
To face reality, you must first be honest with yourself. Second, you need to make the necessary and severe adjustments needed to face reality. Also, you must be ready to face reality. To achieve this effectively, you may need a real person in your life to help you process the truth and accept the reality of life.
These quotes are meant to instill a positive vibe in people who are struggling in their own world. It’s all about accepting reality and being patient, but not lazy or waiting for a miracle to drain all your problems in a finger clap.
We are all going through various challenges, and it’s our responsibility to stand still and face every obstacle to attain our goals.
We hope these quotes are heart-touching and impactful in your life. Feel free to share any of these inspiring life is not about waiting for the storm to pass quotes with your family, friend, or close ones.