Love is a blessing from God, and unfortunately, not all of us are lucky to get this blessing. There are various types of love; erotic love, unconditional love, playful love, affectionate love… but of all, the unreciprocated one is the most hurting.
If you’re loving someone who doesn’t love you back, then you truly understand how heart-wrenching it is to have a one-sided affection.
It’s a normal scenario to experience unrequited love in this selfish world. You can love someone wholeheartedly to the extent you start to develop feelings for them, but the person might not.
Love depends on various stances. It can be a wife and husband love, family love, or even a new relationship between two people of the same or opposite gender.
Those who have never experienced a one-sided affection can never imagine a life with someone who loves somebody else. Nevertheless, life and love are not always easy and straightforward.
Occasionally, things get out of hand, and you might feel like you have no choice whatsoever.
To be honest, I’m not quite aware of anyone who has never fallen in love with someone who didn’t reciprocate the same energy. Do you? We’ve all experienced that at some point in our lives.
However, the earlier, the better; the earlier things are less complicated, the earlier loving someone who doesn’t love you back is just chemicals in your body, which are later followed by fears and negative thoughts.
Thus, the best thing to do is to end your misery as earlier as possible. There is something amazing in all of this that has inspired us to write the most uplifting quotes about loving someone who doesn’t love you back as they might enable you to get rid of your emotional burdens.
Quotes About Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You Back
1. “Give me some chance to actually try to make your heart flutter, wouldn’t you, please do.”
2. “It’s not that bad to love someone who doesn’t love you back.”
3. “Unrequited love is the hardest of them all, hoping for something that might never just happen.”
4. “It’s painful to love someone who doesn’t love you back.”- Billie
5. “You broke my heart into millions of pieces and still I cannot blame you for feeling this way.”
6. “Finding you was not easy and now that I’ve seen you I wanted to keep you but I just cannot.”
7. “If you constantly have to tell someone the same exact thing about how you feel and they don’t change it, understand they don’t respect you.”
8. “My chest is full of feelings that I don’t know how to control and I am just so scared of them.”
9. “It’s painful when the person you love doesn’t value you.”
10. “I don’t know where I stand with him. And I don’t know what I mean to him. All I know is that every time I think of him, all I wanna do is be with him.”
11. “You can’t force someone to realize how amazing you are.”
12. “Unrequited love is the hardest of them all, hoping for something that might never just happen.”
13. “Men enjoy the thrill of chasing women, but once they get them, they lose interest.”
14. “I was honest. and naive. To you, it was a game; to me it wasn’t.”
15. “I find myself wishing every time; if only you knew you were the reason.”
16. “Don’t give yourself away for someone who doesn’t love you as much.”
17. “There’s a difference between someone who wants you and someone who would do anything to keep you. Remember that.”
18. “It really hurts when you have someone in your heart but you can’t have them in your arms”
19. “The best remedy for unrequited love is to find someone new or give distance.”
20. “Would it be inhumane to wish you sadness, that I may bring me happiness?”
21. “Don’t feel sad over someone who gave up on you, feel sorry for them because they gave up on someone who would have never given up on them.”
22. “It’s sickening when you love someone who doesn’t care about you.”
23. “It’s better to have nobody than to have someone who is half there or doesn’t want to be there.”
24. “Sometimes we presume that the person we love loves us back.”
25. “Unrequited love avoids the heartache of a real relationship ends.”
26. “The pain of unrequited love will eventually subside.”
27. “The biggest weakness of a person is not being selfish, amorous, wild, or egotistical, but stubbornly loving someone who doesn’t love you.”
All the engaging quotes are self-awareness for you
We are certain that you can relate most of the shared quotes. Well, it’s a distinct way of dealing with unreciprocated feelings and totally depends on the relationship’s status.
Even if you’re in a serious relationship with anyone who you suspect doesn’t love you much equally, it’s important to ascertain that you are aware of what’s going on.
I think we can all agree that there’s nothing more hurting in life than experiencing a one-sided affection. It makes you feel deserted and undesirable to the extent of even questioning your worth.
These heart-warming quotes show us that besides unreciprocated love being much painful, it can also help us grow emotionally. They teach us critical lessons and help us grow into better human beings.
Putting much time and effort into someone who doesn’t love you can be a major obstacle to finding true love.
Unfortunately, we don’t choose who we fall in love with, hence the importance to recognize an unreciprocated attachment.
It’s crucial to love yourself first; be aware of your priorities and have self-respect. Be patient enough to wait for someone who will give you back the actual love you deserve.
If you loved our quotes about loving someone who doesn’t love you back, feel free to share with your loved ones, family, and friends as well as in the comment section below.