Love is perhaps the most beautiful yet most confusing and complicated feeling in this world. Right from the start, you are overwhelmed with feelings you might have never experienced or haven’t felt in a long time.
The real puzzle is figuring out what to do about them. For most of us, we opt to keep it to ourselves rather than looking for a great way to express our love.
A good choice is using the heartfelt I love you more than you will ever know quotes. For a long time, we have tried to question what love really is.
While we may have not yet come to a full understanding, love is certainly not one thing. Love can be described as a mixture of feelings of affection, warmth, protectiveness, and admiration for other people.
These feelings of desire are a result of physiological, emotional, and behavioral activities in our brains. But this does not mean that you are only limited to feel the same way about different people you love.
As you age, you might notice that what you thought love was at 20 is entirely different to what you experience at 40. This is because love changes. Our feelings of affection are also subject to change with experiences.
This is why it is always a bad idea to compare what you are feeling now with the feelings you had several years ago.
With this in mind, it is essential that we let the other person know how we feel. Unfortunately, even with the right words, it is still impossible to make the other person know the amount of love we feel for them.
I love you more than you will ever know quotes relay the message effectively. This is because it is utterly impossible to explain the magnitude or even the definition of love.
I love you more than you will ever know quotes.
1. “I love you more today than yesterday. But, darling, not as much as tomorrow.” – Spiral Staircase
2. “Today I love you more than ever; tomorrow I will love you even more. I need you more than ever, I want you more than ever.” – Cecelia Ahern
3. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard
4. “I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea.” – Nicholas Sparks
6. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
8. “For you see, each day I love you more Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard
10. “I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda
11. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein
12. “I love you more than rainbows and a big pot of gold. I love you more than ice cream and all the candy I could hold.”– Season Dixon
13. “I love you more than I could ever promise because you take me the way I am.” – Ingrid Michaelson
14. “Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.” – James Baldwin
16. “I love you more than anything in the world combined.” – Stephenie Meyer
17. “Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.” – Paulo Coelho
18. “I love you more than heavy machinery. You’re subtler than a bulldozer, more graceful than a crane. And just being with you is always an earth-moving experience.” – Rex Hamilton
19. “I love you more than sparklers and fireworks galore. I love you more than popsicles on a hot summer day.” – Season Dixon
20. “I love her more than tongues can tell and that is why I am giving her to you. I know you will love her more than tongues can tell, too.” – Anna T. Zwicker
21. “I love you taller than the tallest giraffe ever grown. I love you louder than the loudest rocket ship ever blasted. I love you longer than the longest lollipop ever lasted.” – Laura Duksta
Love is Complex
It is the complexity of love that makes it ever so exciting and irresistible. Love has the habit of hitting you like it’s the first time, no matter the number of times you fell in love.
As if that is not strange enough, the persistent desire to put the other person’s needs before yours makes it even harder to comprehend what love is. Love, not being a static emotion, is meant to be given, received, and shared.
Just as important as it is to know that you are in love, it is equally important that the other person knows you are in love with them.
You can get the job done with the plain old “I love you,” which is often heard whenever couples are parting ways or at the end of phone calls.
But beyond merely telling someone you love them, you can also let them have a glimpse of the magnitude of your love for them with I love you more than you will ever know quotes.
This can help your loved ones know exactly how you feel for them in romantic yet creative ways.